System Review and Audit Services
Phoenix has a true passion for Best and Leading Business Practices. We know how to properly implement an SAP system and enjoy seeing the many benefits that it can provide. However, not all implementers follow a Best Practices approach to their client projects. If an SAP implementation did not go as planned, you can enlist our audit and system review services to find out what wrong during the implementation, identify performance gaps, and receive recommendations as to how to bridge these gaps. We have performed dozens of SAP system reviews, and are widely considered as the leading SAP system auditors in the industry. In fact, our seasoned auditors are frequently utilized as expert witnesses by the US Court System
Our system audits include a comprehensive analysis of:
– The original implementer’s overall performance
– If adequate project management and control mechanisms were in place
– Whether Best Practices were followed
– If staffing of the project was appropriate
– A review of policies, practices and procedures.
We take these factors to generate tangible metrics where we:
– Compare and contrast the SAP system implementation to other SAP ERP system implementations of similar size, scope and complexity.
– Assess the current status and health of the functional and technical components and determine if the system is being utilized to its fullest potential.
– Identify options for enhancements or improvements – including the benefits and disadvantages for each option.
– Identify any issues, gaps and shortcomings, and identify options to remedy any issues found, including benefits and disad vantages for each option.
Once we have completed our analysis, we compile a comprehensive report summarizing our findings. We can also assist our clients in determining next steps.
If you believe that your SAP system should be reviewed, Contact Us for your system assessment